Azura at Quilalea & Ibo Island Lodge7 Night Package
- 3 Nights at Ibo Island Lodge
- 4 Nights at Azura at Quilelea
7 nights for the price of 5, PLUS a High Season saving of up to US$ 800 per person on the entire package.
This package showcases the best of the Quirimbas in an experience of history, culture, guided activities and an amazing beach!!!
AZURA AT QUILALEA & IBO ISLAND LUXURY PACKAGE
SPECIAL VALID FROM 12 JANUARY TO 20 DECEMBER 2014
Day 01 - 04:
Fly with a charter flight from Pemba to Ibo Island Lodge - 20 min scenic flight
Step back in time at the majestically resorted Ibo Island Lodge. Explore an island of intrigue with a fascinating, history and ancient cultures. Once Mozambique's mighty slave trading centre, Ibo Island, has remained all but forgotten to the outside world for over a ventury. Nominated for World Heritage status, Ibo is the most unique island you will ever visit!! Idyllic sandbank beach, ancient history & culture, water sports, birding, mangrove forests, guided experiences, sumptuous seafood, romance, luxury, and tranquility......Welcome to the Ibo Island Experience!!!!
(3 Nights for the price of 2 at Ibo Island Lodge)
Day 05 - 07:
Boat transfger to Quilalea Island OR Helicopter transfer to Quilalea Island.
Ibo Island Lodge transfers you to the sandback, which lies in the Quirimba Channel half way between Ibo and Quilalea (20 min). Quilalea will then collect you from the sandbank and continue the boat transfer to Quilalea Island (20min).
Azura at Quilalea has a relaxed and understated 'Robinson Crusoe' castaway style that belies the comforts and experiences on offer. Attention to detail, as ever with Azura, is paramount in the design, the finishes, and the overall wow factor of the island experience. The nine villas have been expanded and beautifully revamped in that subtle yet stunning Azura way, with spacious bathrooms, natural furnishings & pure African elegance.
(4 Nights for the price of 3 at Azura at Quilalea)
Helicopter from Quilalea to Pemba.
The flight is just 25 minutes along the stunning Mozambique coastline and over the island of the Quirimbas Archipelago from the helipad at Azura at Quilalea Private Island to Pemba Airport.
STANDARD SEASON: ONLY US$ 3,140.00 Per Person Sharing
January 2014 to 31 March 2014
HIGH SEASON: ONLY US$ 3,320.00 Per Person Sharing
April 2014 to 20 December 2014
** Single Supplement at on request.
- Ibo Island Lodge: Transfers, luxury accommodation, all meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner), teas and coffees, unlimited guided tours, daily transfer to the private sandbank beach, use of kayaks, EVAC medical insurance from Ibo, Mozambique VAT/IVA
- Azura at Quilalea: Transfers, luxury accommodation, all meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner), local beers, spirits, selection of house wines, soft drinks, sunset cocktail of the day. Snorkeling equipment, use of kayaks, baobab walking trails, EVAC medical insurance from Pemba
- Ibo Island Lodge: All Beverages (beer, soft drinks, mineral water, local and imported spirits, local and imported wines, champagne, cognac, cigars and cigarettes). Motorized water sports and options activities. National Park entrance fees and Community fees. Telephone calls. Flights and related taxes/fees. All items of personal nature such as Visa fees, Travel insurance and gratuities.
Terms & Conditions:
- All rates are quoted per person sharing.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All bookings taken are subject to the full booking terms and conditions.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required within this period to guarantee the reservation. Until this payment has been received, the reservation cannot be guaranteed.
- The full balance payment is due 45 days before arrival date.